In a city that’s long been known for its hotel, an entire hotel building may not be as recognizable as some of its other buildings.
But that hasn’t stopped Fort Myers, Florida’s largest city, from having a unique, historic hotel.
The historic Fort Myers Hotel is one of the oldest surviving structures in the country.
It was built by the family of former Fort Myers Mayor George T. Rogers on December 15, 1857, just before the arrival of the British and the first of the Seminole Indian Wars.
Today, it’s one of two buildings on the site of Rogers’ former home, which was built in 1890.
The other, a small building on the property, was completed in 1920.
The Fort Myers hotel, which sits on an island on the water of the Tampa Bay, was originally a hotel.
It’s also a modern day marvel, thanks to its modern glass facade.
The modern exterior has been modified by the hotel’s owners to better protect it from storms and other damage.
The building itself was built as a boarding house, a building that housed about 4,000 people at a time.
The interior of the hotel, however, is much more traditional.
The hotel’s story is a modern-day Cinderella story.
It originally belonged to an old Indian, but he was killed by his brother-in-law in 1858.
This Indian family took over the property in 1864.
When the Fort Myers Boarding House opened its doors in 1869, there were over 12,000 rooms and a lot of people in the building.
The hotel had a staff of nearly 2,000, many of whom were Indians.
The owner, William E. Rogers, bought the hotel in 1889.
Rogers, a former mayor who was appointed to Congress in 1888, bought out his father, George Rogers, who was the mayor of Fort Myers from 1858 to 1890.
George Rogers was also a prominent figure in the development of Fort Lauderdale and the Tampa area.
When Rogers died in 1892, he left a fortune that would be divided among his children.
His son, George T., bought the building and the rest of the family.
In 1893, the family sold the property to James F. Williams, who built a new hotel.
When Fort Myers was first incorporated, the hotel was named the Fort Mores Hotel, after a famous Florida waterhole.
The family owned the hotel until the early 1900s, when it became the Fort Meyer Hotel.
In 1906, the Hotel reopened as the Fort Monroe Hotel.
In the 1920s, the Rogers family sold their remaining interest in the hotel and bought out the family who had owned it.
The family sold its remaining interest to the Florida Department of Natural Resources in 1972, and it was incorporated into the city.
The old hotel, located at the foot of the Mays River, has had several owners since its construction.
During the Seminoles’ Seminole Wars, Fort Myers purchased the property and renamed it the Fort Jackson Hotel in 1871.
In 1912, the City of Fort Jackson sold the hotel to the United States Government for $1,400.
In the 1930s, a local fire destroyed the hotel.
In 1949, the property was purchased by the city and renamed the Fort Lyon Hotel.
It reopened as a modern hotel in the 1960s and has remained in that same spot ever since.
In 2006, the historic Fort Monroe was renamed the Hotel Fort Myers.
In 2008, the Fort Miami Hotel was purchased for $250 million.
Today the hotel is home to some 1,600 guests.
The history of Fort Monroe’s Fort Myers is a bit murky.
A newspaper account from 1918 described the hotel as being the “largest and oldest in the state,” though this description was probably an exaggeration.
The story also suggested that the old Fort Monroe and its surroundings were home to “a large number of Indians.”
The first major storm hit the area in 1872, and the city of Fort Moesole was hit by two blizzards.
In 1883, the city was rebuilt, but there was a major storm in 1891.
It wasn’t until 1919 that the hotel opened its gates for the first time.
Since then, Fort Monroe has remained a bustling, diverse neighborhood, hosting numerous restaurants, a museum, an aquarium, and many shops and bars.
The Fort Myers River runs through the hotel compound, making it a popular tourist destination for boaters, kayakers, and other waterfowl.
The water is also used to irrigate some of the nearby farms.
In recent years, the River has become an important tourist destination and has hosted the Fort Thunderbird Festival and the Fort Wilderness Festival.
The building was named after George Rogers.
It is still visible in the area today, though it’s no longer visible from the river.
Fort Monroe is an important part of Fort Pierce’s skyline, as well.
When a portion of the historic city’s waterfront